Kishu Binchotan - random assort approx. 1/4lb. Includes 2 to 3 pieces of various thickness and length.
THE POWER OF BINCHOTAN CHARCOAL
7 easy ways to realize its benefits:
- In drinking water, add 1/4 lb of Binchotan in a pitcher of tap water. Binchotan helps release alkali ions to increase the pH in water - around pH 8-8.5 - to create naturally made mineral water.
- For cooking rice, Binchotan emits far infrared rays when the temperature rised in the rice cooker, and the rice will cook completely. Far infrared rays can retain the taste of the food and eliminate any unpleasant smells. Binchotan will release healthy minerals into your food.
- In the bath, add approximately 3/4 lb of Binchotan in hot bath water. This way, Binchotan emits far infrared rays which enhance blood circulation and keep your body warm and relaxed for a long time after.
- By electrical appliances such as televisions, microwaves, computers and mobile phones which emit certain amounts of electromagnetic energy. Binchotan can block harmful electromagnetic waves with its unique electrical conductivity.
- In your home, the charged ions in our environment due to unhealthy smoke, noise, and harmful electromagnetic waves result in unclean air. Like the air at the seashore or in the forests, Binchotan introduces negative ions to the environment, which are said to put people in a better frame of mind.
- Place Binchotan inside your refrigerator to work as a deodorizer, and eliminate those unwanted smells. Try Binchotan in your closet or in your shoe box. It also protects from dampness and molds. The cavities inside Binchotan absorbs bacteria which causes unpleasant smells and unnecessary moisture.
- In your garden, recycle old, used charcoal. Broken pieces of Binchotan can be mixed or applied over regular soil. The infinite number of tiny holes in Binchotan creates great air and water passages in soil. This use helps to increase microbe activity and creates ideal soil for healthy plants.